Kittanning Country Club is a private facility with a long and proud history. The golf course is a 9-hole basic design with some alternate tees and greens included. The course plays to a par 71 (36/35) and measures nearly 6,100 yards. For men, the course rating is 70.8 and the slope rating is 133. For women, the course plays to a par 73 (37/36) and measures 5,545 yards. For women, the rating is 72.4 and the slope is 126. The golf course opened in 1922 and was designed by Emil Loeffler, a long time employee of Oakmont Country Club as both a pro and superintendent. Loeffler designed several quality courses that include Kittanning Country Club, Hannastown Golf Club (original nine holes), Latrobe Country Club, Nemacolin Country Club, Uniontown Country Club and Williams Country Club, in Weirton, West Virginia.
- The golfing season runs April 1 – October 31.
- Pro shop hours are 7:30AM – dark (Weekdays), 7AM – dark (Weekends & Holidays).
- Every golfer, including guests, must register in Pro Shop before play is started.
- The General Manager and/or Golf Course Superintendent will designate if the course is closed or if the course is too wet for the use of carts.
- The course is particularly noted for its fast and undulating greens and quality course conditions. KCC has hosted Western Pennsylvania Golf Association Championship events and W.P.I.A.L. Sectional qualifiers in recent years.
KCC offers a fully stocked golf shop featuring leading equipment manufacturers such as Adidas, Donald Ross, New Balance, TaylorMade and Titleist. Call the shop directly at 724.543.2044. You do not have to be a member to make purchases in the golf shop. We accept all major credit cards.
Lessons at KCC can be arranged with Tim Nypaver, PGA professional and KCC General Manager. Lessons can be done on an individual basis or in a group package. You may contact the Pro Shop at 724.543.2044 to discuss or to set up an appointment.
The following dress code is mandatory for all players and guests in the clubhouse, on the golf course, the practice range, or the putting greens. If you are in doubt concerning your attire please check with the Pro Shop.
Men: Shirts with sleeves, slacks or Bermuda length shorts are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, tee shirts, sweat pants, blue jeans / denims or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, mid-length shorts are considered appropriate attire. Sweat pants, blue jeans/denims, athletic shorts or tee shirts are not permitted.
Soft spikes or spike less golf shoes are required on the golf course.
Members are responsible to see that guests comply with all of the Club’s rules and regulations, including the dress code. Please try to avoid embarrassing situations.