Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/kcc/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Kittanning Country Club is a private facility with a long and proud history. The golf course is a 9-hole basic design with some alternate tees and greens included. The course plays to a par 71 (36/35) and measures nearly 6,100 yards. For men, the course rating is 70.8 and the slope rating is 133. For women, the course plays to a par 73 (37/36) and measures 5,545 yards. For women, the rating is 72.4 and the slope is 126. The golf course opened in 1922 and was designed by Emil Loeffler, a long time employee of Oakmont Country Club as both a pro and superintendent. Loeffler designed several quality courses that include Kittanning Country Club, Hannastown Golf Club (original nine holes), Latrobe Country Club, Nemacolin Country Club, Uniontown Country Club and Williams Country Club, in Weirton, West Virginia.
- The golfing season runs April 1 – October 31.
- Pro shop hours are 7:30AM – dark (Weekdays), 7AM – dark (Weekends & Holidays).
- Every golfer, including guests, must register in Pro Shop before play is started.
- The General Manager and/or Golf Course Superintendent will designate if the course is closed or if the course is too wet for the use of carts.
- The course is particularly noted for its fast and undulating greens and quality course conditions. KCC has hosted Western Pennsylvania Golf Association Championship events and W.P.I.A.L. Sectional qualifiers in recent years.